In addition to The Backbone, The Cobb Research Laboratory is contributing to outside publications!
- Jackson, FLC; Niculescu MD, and Jackson, RT 2013 Conceptual shifts needed to understand the dynamic interactions of genes, environment, epigenetics, social processes, and behavioral choices. American Journal of Public Health. October 2013, Vol. 103, No. S1, pp. S33-S42.doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2013.301221 http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2013.301221?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3dpubmed
- Jackson, FLC 2014 Gene–environment interactions in human health: case studies and strategies for developing new paradigms and research. Front. Genet., 29 August 2014 | doi: 10.3389/fgene.2014.00271methodologieshttp://journal.frontiersin.org/Journal/10.3389/fgene.2014.00271/full
- Jackson, F. and Jackson L. 2014 Genomic analysis of blood-mediated disorders in African Americans. J Compu Sci Syst Biol doi:10.4172/0974-7230.S1.006
- Jackson F, Lee CM, Taylor S. Let minority-serving institutions lead. Science. 2014 Aug 22;345(6199):885. doi: 10.1126/science.345.6199.885-c.
- Obuobi SR and Jackson F 2014 A Study on the Receptivity to Cancer Prevention Among African American Muslims.Journal of Social Science for Policy Implications. 2(2) June:01-17.http://aripd.org/journals/jsspi/Vol_2_No_2_June_2014/1.pdf
- Jackson F 2015 The Cobb Collection: Current Status and Future Research Directions. Am J Hum Biol.. 2015 Mar 4;27(2):233-4. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22692. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajhb.22692/full
- Johnson J and Jackson F 2015 Use of multiple intelligence modalities to convey genetic and genomic concepts in African American college biology students.Natural Sciences 7(6):299-308. doi: 10.4236/ns.2015.76033http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=56902#.VZ-tG_lVhBc
- Jackson F, Jackson L, Cross C, and Clarke C 2016 What Could You Do with 400 Years of Biological History on African Americans? Evaluating the Potential Scientific Benefit of Systematic Studies of Dental and Skeletal Materials on African Americans from the 17th through 20th Centuries. American Journal of Human Biology, 9 Jan 2016 [Epub ahead of print]