Today marks the release of the Winter 2016 Cobb Research Lab Newsletter! Please take time to look through the newsletter to see some of the break through research that has been conducted by many of our researchers.
Highlights of this issue
- The lab is celebrating our 85 Years Anniversary!
- Outstanding Cobb Student Research Assistant, Cameron Clarke, named Rhodes Scholar!
- Special Report: The Future of Biohistorical Reconstructions of the Cobb Collection
- Coming in April 2017 Discovering African Genomic Diversity Workshop and Free Screening event!
- National Park Service invites CRL for 25th anniversary of the New York African Burial
- DNA extracted from NYABG grave soils
- College of Medicine students begin studies of skeletal anatomy of Cobb Collection
- CRL visits National Geographic as part of Genographic Summit
- Summer 2017 Boot Camp courses planned
- Cancer in the Cobb Collection report now available
- Table of contents of The Backbone now available
Visit CobbResearchLab.com/newsletter to read it today!Read More